Straight Cut-Unisex and Fitted Cut-Women's (V-Neck) Shirts for Running, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Boat trips, Wakeboarding, Workouts and more, designed by Kay Tours and proudly made in Mexico.
Our experiences as tour guides in extreme weather situations and long time exposure to the sun has directed the development of these shirts in any aspect.
We've designed our shirts for all kind of outdoor activities, which makes them suitable for a day of fishing, sailing, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, traveling, boating, climbing, running, workout and any other of your favorite sports.
UV Protection with a 50+ UPF rating provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays and helps you to stay safe in the sun.
Comfortable but durable construction with quality polyester and elastane stretch in four directions. Moisture Wicking - Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-dry fabric actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry, cool and comfy.
Minimal stitching for maximum protection against rash. Our shirt design has flatlock seamlines and no tag on the collar to reduce chafing and increase comfort. Raglan sleeves provide a full range of motion for both arms.
UV Protection with a 50+ UPF rating provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays and helps you to stay safe in the sun. The more damage you can prevent from sunlight, the better your skin will be for years to come.
Our shirts are more effective because you can’t sweat it off, swim it off, or forget to reapply. Even the best sunscreen, applied perfectly doesn’t block as much UVA and UVB as a great rash-guard!! Also, it saves time and is less expensive in the long run.
It's more effective, time and money-saving and you are making a conscious decision to protect our oceans. Up to 10% of the world's coral reefs may be threatened by certain chemicals found in most sunscreens. Our shirts will not make sunscreens obsolete, but by using a shirt instead of sunscreen you minimize the amount drastically.
What does UPF 50+ mean?
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) is a numerical value assigned to clothing to show how effectively the fabric blocks ultraviolet (UV) radiation. The UPF 50 rating means that only 1/50 (or 2%) of UV radiation can penetrate the fabric.
Sun Protection UPF 50+ UV Outdoor Long Sleeve Dri-fit Isla Mujeres
This is a pre-order sale for a special price, held before our shirts are actually made. We will not ship your purchased items right away.
- 🌅 100% Polyester Baselayer - Smooth and ultra-soft fabric provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction. Also, our SPF fishing shirts have 6 sizes from S to 3XL, so they fully meet the different needs of yours
- 🌞 UV Protection - 50+ UPF rating provides excellent protection against ultraviolet rays. Help you to stay safe in the sun
- ⛵ Moisture Wicking - Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-dry fabric actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry, cool and comfy
- 👕 Ergonomic Seam Design - This hiking shirt has flatlock seamlines and no tag on collar to reduce chafing and increase comfort. Raglan sleeves provide full range of motion for both arms.
- 🌄 Designed for all outdoor sports
- Machine wash